Sealand Travel Club
If you have ever wanted to go to Venice, now is your chance. Sealand Travel Club is offering its members the opportunity to spend 3 nights in beautiful Venice at the Amadeus Hotel.
Described by some as the most beautiful city in the world, this “City of Water” is located in northeastern Italy along the Adriatic Sea. Once a center of commerce and trade, by the 18th century Venice’s main economic value shifted to agriculture and industrial exports. Today, a shift in the economy has again occurred with tourism being the main source of revenue.
As a top tourist destination, Venice affords visitors a chance to experience some of the most amazing art and architecture anywhere in the world. With an average of 50,000 tourists a day, visitors to Venice come to experience the beauty, art, fashion and culture of this amazing city by the sea.
Welcome to the Amadeus Hotel, Venice From Sealand Travel Club
Located just five minutes on foot from the Santa Lucia Train Station and only ten minutes from the Piazzale Roma, a terminal for cars and shuttle buses, transportation is readily available to you on your trip to Venice. You are also nearby to one of the most famous sites in Venice, St. Mark’s Square. The Hotel Amadeus offers you convenience and a central location for your exploration of this beautiful city.
Sealand Travel Club provides the great deals to ideal locations all over the world, welcome to the Amadeus Hotel. Providing you with elegance and hospitality, you are located near to many first class services and amenities. Surrounded by marble, glass and decorative Venetian arts and fabrics you will be happy to spend time at this beautiful hotel while vacationing with Sealand Travel Club.
Breakfast is served every morning free of charge and includes a sumptuous buffet catering to your tastes. Other features of the Amadeus Hotel include 24 hour reception, tv room, snack and coffee bar, restaurant, garden, tourist information and more. Your room is decorated in a minimalist style with the same quality luxury fabrics as you will find throughout the hotel. It includes a private bath, spacious accommodations, air conditioning, satellite tv, minibar, safe and room service. Enjoy your stay at the Amadeus Hotel with Sealand Travel Club
Driving Tips in Foreign Countries
There are many people willing to give you advice on travel from what to bring and when to go, to what’s going on and what to do. Travel tips and advice are everywhere. When preparing for a trip abroad it is good to check the government websites for things people may have missed. Sealand Travel Club wants you to have the best vacation possible, so here is some valuable information on travel abroad.
Though not everyone plans to drive while they are in a foreign country, some people traveling prefer the independence afforded to them by having their own car. Sealand Travel Club is here to provide you with some information on driving in countries other than the U.S. The excuse “I didn’t know that” won’t always do when you get stopped in another country. Be prepared, know what to bring, understand the rules on travel in the country you are visiting and obey all laws and you should have a safe and wonderful time on your vacation.
General Driving Laws In Foreign Countries
- Sealand Travel Club wants you to be prepared, so here is a list of general laws for driving in Europe.
- Don’t bring a radar detector, they are illegal in Europe.
- If you have GPS in your vehicle, check to make sure it does not include maps that indicate the location of fixed speed cameras as they are illegal in some countries.
- Check the rules in the area of travel to see if you are required to have and International Driving Permit (IDP). Most countries do require an IDP.
- Have some currency available to you during travel as many countries have toll roads. Check your route before you leave.
- Book your rental from the U.S. before you travel as it will generally save you money.
- Don’t go cheap, go reliable. Speed limits in many European countries is quite fast, a clunker might not work.
- Ask questions before you leave. What are the age restrictions, what is involved in your rental agreement, and are all the necessary items for the area in the car that are required by law?
Those are just the basics, Sealand Travel Club encourages you to spend time really looking into the rules and regulations in your country of travel before you leave. Many countries in Europe have laws that may seem quite odd to us. Here are some of the laws by country that you may not be aware of.
Laws For Driving By Country, Some Examples From Sealand Travel Club
Bosnia Herzegovina (South East Europe)
Use of dipped headlights during the day is mandatory
No child under 12 can be in the front seat
A person under the influence may not ride in the front seat
Green Card is mandatory
Czech Republic (Central Europe)
No alcohol may be found at all in system, it is considered a criminal offense
Use of dipped headlights during the day is mandatory
Police may confiscate your license on the spot for serious traffic offenses
Ukraine (Eastern Europe)
No alcohol may be found in your system
An IDP is compulsory
Must have a 3rd party insurance
Must carry a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and a warning triangle in your vehicle.
You must call the police in case of an accident if you are from out of country.
Sealand Travel Club would like you to enjoy your vacation, so be prepared and know the signs and rules of the road in your destination. Be aware of and follow the rules and you should have a great vacation.
Sealand Travel loves to offer it’s member great options for vacation and travel destinations. For this reason, members are being given the choice between two great locations for a top ski vacation.
Welcome To Beautiful Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort
Nestled between the snow covered peaks of the stunning Sierra Nevada Mountains, guests are just one mile away from the lights and fun of the casino district. Amenities include a pool, exercise equipment, sauna and more. You will also enjoy the convenience of a 24 hour front desk service, game room, concierge, gift shop and massage services as well. In each room guests are offered a whirlpool jet tub to help you relax after a great day of skiing, also a coffee maker, voicemail, large comfortable accommodations and a balcony or terrace to enjoy.
Come to the Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort with Sealand Travel and spend your days relaxing or feeling the wind on your face as you ski down the stunning runs of the Sierra Nevadas.
The Christie Lodge Avon, Colorado
Sealand Travel would also like the introduce the The Christie Lodge as a great vacation choice. Nestled in the heart of the Vail Valley, guests are just minutes away from top Colorado ski destinations including Beaver Creek and Vail. All accommodations include kitchenettes, wood burning fireplaces and more.
Accommodations in The Christie Lodge include wireless internet access, heated indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and hot tubs, concierge service, fitness center, sports rentals and gift shop. You will also enjoy the on site restaurants for your convenience, and a free skier shuttle pickup for the days you want to head out to the slopes. Sealand Travel invites you to the ultimate Colorado Rocky Mountain getaway for your next ski vacation.
Recently, the State of Texas Attorney General filed charges against Sealand Travel Club and Travel Services, you can find them here: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2010/03/texas_travel.html. Despite these allegations, Sealand Travel Club, and Travel Services have continued to stand by their services and are happy to report that as of April 2011 have officially won their cases.
- Travel Services won their case against the attorney general on 4.11.2011;
- Sealand Travel Club won their suit against the attorney general on 4.11.2011;
- The distributor settled out of court with $30000 restitution.
Sealand Travel Club Committed To Excellence
Sealand Travel Club is committed to excellence, offering members discounts on travel and travel services in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on a long history of member satisfaction. For over 20 years Sealand Travel Club has been offering savings on travel to members and are pleased to say that we will continue to do so for years to come. Making members happy and providing great service is important to Sealand Travel Club. Thank you for your support of Sealand Travel Club and enjoy all your vacations and travels with us.
If you would like to know more, feel free to contact Sealand Travel Club for more information.
Enjoy beautiful and exciting Las Vegas with Sealand Travel Club and the Royal Vacation Suites. Place a wager, head out on the town, explore the vast wilderness and rest assured that you have a comfortable and convenient location to return to at night with Sealand Travel Club. Have your best Vegas vacation yet and do it for less with Sealand Travel Club this summer.
Welcome to your home away from home, a great place to relax and enjoy the excitement of fabulous Las Vegas with Sealand Travel Club. With numerous services, facilities, activities and convenient accommodations, the Royal Vacation Suites are a great place for you to begin your exciting adventure in Las Vegas.
Located in the heart of Vegas the Royal Vacation Suites are easily located nearby to many of the most exciting gaming establishments in the city. Also nearby, you can enjoy a number of other great destinations such as the Guinness World Records Museum, Fashion Show Mall and much more. Wonderful amenities that the Royal Vacation Suites offers includes a pool, fitness center, laundry facilities, wifi, as well as air conditioning for those hot nights, cable and much more.
Spend your time with Sealand Travel Club at the Royal Vacation Suites on your next vacation and begin your adventure to fun.
Enjoy Great Gaming In Las Vegas With Sealand Travel Club
Just yards away from your accommodations with Sealand Travel Club at the Royal Vacation Suites, you will find a great place to play your hand at the fabulous Riviera Resort and Casino. Here you will find gaming and great shows to help you relax and enjoy your vacation. Focused on high quality and great value, the Riviera Casino is a wonderful way to blow off some steam and perhaps some money on your vacation in Las Vegas with Sealand Travel Club. From race and sports book to slots, poker, video poker, and table games, the Riviera provides you everything you need for the perfect Vegas Vacation with Sealand Travel Club.
Whether you enjoy gaming, sightseeing or simply relaxing at your hotel, Royal Vacation Suites has it or is nearby to some of the best Vegas adventures you can have. Come with Sealand Travel Club to Las Vegas on your next vacation and hit the jackpot in vacation deals.
Sealand Travel Club reminds you to gamble responsibly.
Welcome To Vancouver, British Columbia with Sealand Travel
Sealand Travel would like to introduce you to Vancouver, British Columbia. Although Vancouver has always been a great destination for a variety of great vacation options, the upcoming 2010 Winter Olympics have focused the spotlight on this beautiful area of British Columbia, Canada.
Vancouver is the largest metropolitan area in Western Canada and is home to a diverse population with over 50 percent of its residents having a first language other than English. The city of Vancouver dates back to the 1880′s when a logging town named Gastown was incorporated into a larger city which would later become the Vancouver we all know and love. Over the years, Vancouver has earned the nickname “Hollywood North” due to it’s third largest industry, film production.
Weather in Vancouver
Sealand Travel knows when traveling to any location throughout the world, one of the most important bits of information to be aware of is the weather. Vancouver is classified as an Oceanic climate, which means that the temperatures tend to be a bit cooler in the summer than many other similar climates, with cool winters and a generally smaller fluctuation in the yearly temperatures. You may also expect in climates such as that, to have precipitation not limited to one season, but more often throughout the year.
Temperatures in Vancouver range, on average, from the 30′s in the coldest winter months to the 60′s in the warmest summer months. As for precipitation, visitors can expect to see snow in winter and rain in summer, with most of the precipitation falling in the form of snow in winter.
Travel Tips Vancouver
Sealand Travel recommends you find out about your destinations before you travel. In cases such as Vancouver, site of the 2010 Winter Olympics, your travels to the area will be highly impacted because of the events. If you are traveling any other time of the year, finding a place to stay should not be difficult. Although travel to the area is popular, many establishments are available to provide you wonderful accommodations.
At times such as during the 2010 Winter Olympics, accommodations should be booked far in advance of your visit. You may also choose to opt for accommodations further outside of the city. Large cities such as Vancouver have many communities called bedroom communities which help to accommodate tourists in the busier seasons of travel or during high profile events.
Logistics of travel during events such as the Olympics are also something that Sealand Travel Sealand Travel would like to remind travelers to think about. Vancouver public transportation is a wonderful way to get around. With a wide variety of public transportation options available to you including rail such as the West Coast Express, Street Cars, SkyTrain, Bus Service and even Ferries, visitors should always be able to reach their destination without having to rent a car. In fact, there is only one major highway in the area of Vancouver, making traditional travel by car a bit more difficult than in other major metropolitan areas around the world.
If you are planning on visiting Vancouver during the 2010 Winter Olympics, here are a few tips to remember. Leave early to reach your event of interest. There is no spectator parking at the Olympic Venues, so don’t expect to park nearby if you do have a vehicle, and most of all, there is an Olympic Bus network if you do have accommodations in the metro areas. Sealand Travel invites you to visit Vancouver any time of the year. As always, travel smart, pack for your environment, and be aware of the area you are going to be visiting, and all your travels should be pleasant ones.
Doral Golf Resort & Spa
Located in Miami, Florida, the Doral Golf Resort & Spa is a premier golf retreat offering guests a great opportunity to enjoy high class accommodations, a first rate spa and some of the best golf you can imagine. Sealand Travel Club would like to introduce you to the Doral Golf Resort & Spa.
Winner of the Four Diamond Award AAA, the resort itself has many fine features even with out the spectacular golf and spa services offered as well. Doral Golf Resort & Spa is set on 650 acres and includes first class accommodations. You will be enjoying a Garden Room with Sealand Travel Club on your vacation to Doral Golf Resort & Spa. Measuring over 400 square feet it includes 1 king or 2 double beds and a balcony or terrace overlooking the beautiful courtyard. Each room includes plantation shutters, high speed internet access, and a fully equipped mini bar.
The Doral Golf Resort & Spa is also proud to introduce the new bed from Marriott, the Revive. You will sleep in luxury with 300 thread count sheets, luxurious down comforters and thick pillows to help you relax at night, so you can enjoy your days.
The perfect getaway for relaxation and renewal. Called the Pritkin Longevity Center and Spa, at this spa, you can rest assured that you will receive only the best of everything. Spa services include indoor and outdoor pools for your enjoyment, sun decks, steam and sauna, a jacuzzi and a variety of classes including pilates, yoga, aqua aerobics and stretch. Choose from advanced skin care treatments, body treatments, facial skin care and massage therapy. Relax your body and your mind at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa from Sealand Travel Club.
Featuring five great courses, the golf at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa is hard to beat. The TPC Blue Monster at Doral is home to the World Golf Championships for the past 45 years. It features long fairways, unique water hazards and is ranked as one of the top courses in the world by GOLF Magazine. Four other courses include the Great White Course, the Gold Course, the Red Course and the McLean Course. Caddy services, practice greens and the Jim McLean Golf School are just some of the wonderful opportunities you may choose to enjoy with Sealand Travel Club and the Doral Golf Resort & Spa.
The Canary Islands
Sealand Travel Club invites you to the Canary Islands. They are located just off the northwest coast of Africa and are a part of Spain. Located in the Atlantic ocean, they are known for their mild climate and pleasant temperatures ranging in the mid seventies to the nineties on the hottest days. So sunny, visitors should just expect sun as almost every week of the year is at least in part sunny.
The Canary Islands themselves are made up of seven islands in total, each unique and special in its own way. They are El Hierro, La Palma, La Gomera, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fueteventura and Lanzarote. All volcanic in nature. Four of Spain’s 13 National Parks are located in the Canary Islands, making the Canary Islands perfect destinations to travel to on your winter vacation.
Winter Travel to the Canary Islands with Sealand Travel Club
Winter travel to the Canary Islands is a popular destination for many reasons, including the mild and comfortable climate. The Canary Islands are a pristine, ecofriendly as well as luxurious destination for travel. The rain that is usually expected for some of the month of January provide water to all the plants in the area creating a lush green environment rich in tropical flowers and beautiful streams and waterfalls.Depending on which island in the Canaries you visit there are special and individual feature that make each one special.
Tenerife is the largest of Canary Islands and the most populated. It has over 5 million visitors each year, making it also the busiest tourist destination of the Canary Islands for travel. It’s features that make it so popular are it’s attractions in the city. It plays host to the Carnival of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, one of the largest carnivals in the world. Also known as the “Island of Eternal Spring” the temperatures are mild and controlled by the tradewinds. Many beautiful beaches, volcanoes, mountains and protected areas make Tenerife in the Canary Islands a great winter vacation.
Grand Canaria is also known as the Grand Canary island. The second most populous of the Canary Islands, it is another top destination for travel in winter. This area is approximately half protected area by the Canary Islands Network for Naturally Protected Areas. It’s most popular features are the nature reserves, parks, monuments and areas of scientific interest. It’s climate is more varied than that of the other islands in the Canaries. It has a cooler side to the north and a warmer side on the south side. Most tourists spend their time on the south side of the island. Many resort communities are found on the island making simple to find accommodations.
El Hierro is the smallest of the Canaries, it features a multitude of wonderful natural features. Woodlands of ancient junipers, caves, rural accommodations and more bring visitors to this smallest of Canary Islands for winter vacations. Crystal clear waters and underwater reefs are a snorkelers paradise on the island of El Hierro.
La Palma is known as the pretty island again because of its natural landscapes and beautiful colonial cities and villages. It is also known for its spectacularly clear skies making it known as the the island of the stars. It was declared a Biosphere Reserve and is a great place to see volcanoes, bays and woodlands. Parks and natural areas abound in this Canary Island winter vacation paradise.
La Gomera is the rugged of the islands for the true nature trekker. Cliffs, ravines and rural tourism abound on this Canary Island. Villages in this area are still known to preserve ancient traditions, and is home also to the Garajonay National Park, a World Heritage Site. This is also a great place in the Canary islands to enjoy top quality accommodations and golf courses that can never be matched in the world.
Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands is rich with white sand beaches and crystal clear waters. Spectacular scenery, ancient ruins of mills and small coastal towns make this Canary Island vacation destination one to behold. Protected areas abound and a variety of accommodations from the luxury to the small and quaint exist for your pleasure.
The last of the Canary Islands is Lanzarote, the most easternmost of the Canary Islands for you to visit on your Canary Island winter getaway vacation. The most stunning volcanic sites, dense tropical vegetation and a huge numbers of caves created by lava flows make this another great adventure destination. Some of the activities highlighted on this island are golf, cuisine, art, and even big game fishing.
No matter which of the Canary Islands you choose for your winter destination, you are sure to have a relaxing and even awe inspiring holiday. Enjoy the Canary Islands on your winter vacation destination.
Viva Las Vegas
Although there are many casinos to choose from while in Las Vegas there are two that stand out as the most popular to visit on your vacation to Vegas. They are Caesars Palace, and the Hard Rock Casino and Hotel.
If you are going to Las Vegas to gamble and be a part of the strip, it is a good idea if you have never been there before to try to narrow your trip down to the best before you go, rather than spend your whole vacation looking for the best spots. Each of these casinos is popular for its own reasons. Knowing what you are looking for in a casino will also help you find your perfect destination.
Caesars Palace is one of the most popular casino hotels in the world.
With over 120,000 square feet to game in, their casino offers a wide variety of gaming options for you to choose from including not only high limit slots but also your favorite game tables including a 8,500 square foot poker room for both the novice and professionals.
The accommodations at Caesars Palace are also rarely matched and include many interesting options for the casino connoisseur. If out of the ordinary is what you crave, why not try a fantasy suite such as the Forum Tower Emperors Suite, a legendary 2 level suite featured in films such as The Hangover and Rainman. Includes a circular great room downstairs, widescreen LCD TV, sitting area, wet bar, 2 master suites ,couches and amazing master baths. Even the not quite so extraordinary rooms are still a step above what most are accustomed to.
There are many fine amenities at Caesars Palace for the stay and play visitors including Qua Baths and Spa, Color Salon, shopping, golf, Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis, Neil Leifer Gallery and of course amazing shows including Bette Midler. Plan a stay at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and you will not regret it.
Another popular casino in Las Vegas is the Hard Rock Casino and Hotel.
Heading to any of these Hotel and Casinos is like planning a vacation in a hotel, there is so much to do in each of these places, you won’t even have to leave until you have to go home. The Hard Rock casino has a 30,000 square foot casino, enough to keep you gaming for as long as you like, but in addition to gaming, at the Hard Rock you will always find something musical going on including shows such as Rolling Stones, David Bowie or even Alicia Keys.
The Hard Rock includes an 11 story hotel tower with almost 650 rooms to choose from. A variety of dining options, pools, spas, shopping and more surround you in the city as well. A trip to the Hard Rock Casino and Hotel is definitely a gamers paradise and so much more.
Of course there are many other great places to visit in Vegas including the ever famous Venetian, but this is just meant to give you a taste of the amazing casinos that await in Las Vegas. There are many other options for you to choose from on a Las Vegas gaming vacation. I’d wager if you go once, you will definitely come back again.
Disneyland, the land of returning to your youth. A Disneyland Vacation is a must for everyone. A Magical Kingdom of sorts with something for everyone in the family.
- “I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy place, a place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it.” — Walt Disney
Disneyland is the original Disney theme park which opened in July 1955. While the park has changed much since it first opened so long ago, there are still many favorite classic attractions, such as the Disneyland Railroad and others.Today, Disneyland offers close to 60 attractions, the most number of attractions for a Disney theme park. Despite competition from other Disney parks, it is still the favorite among both adults and kids.
Main Street, USA
Main Street Railroad Depot
- Disneyland Railroad (A train ride that takes you around Disneyland and stops at 4 stations, great for sightseeing.)
- Main Street Cinema (A theater-like attraction that shows the first 6 Mickey Mouse cartoons.)
- Main Street Vehicles
- Fire Engine (transportation)
- Horse-Drawn Streetcars (transportation)
- Horseless Carriage (transportation)
- Omnibus (transportation)
- Disneyland: The First Magical 50 Years (An exhibit that shows how Disneyland has changed in 50 years since its opening.)
New Orleans Square
- Disneyland Railroad (The Disneyland Railroad has a station in New Orleans Square.)
- Haunted Mansion (A scary dark ride that is based on a horror story in 18th Century New Orleans.)
- Pirates of the Caribbean (An indoor boat ride through caverns and a burning village.)
- Fantasmic! (A nighttime show with wonderful special effects. Does not run every night off-season.)
- Rafts to Pirate’s Island (Tom Sawyer’s Island re-imagined with a pirate theme.)
- Alice in Wonderland (A dark ride that goes through the film’s storyline.)
- Casey Jr. Circus Train (A train ride that goes around the exterior of Storybook Land Canal Boats.)
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant (A spin ride on which one rides on “Dumbos”.)
- Disney Princess Fantasy Faire (Where visitors can meet all of the Disney princesses.)
- “It’s a Small World” (An indoor boat ride that introduces visitors to singing children from all over the globe.)
- King Arthur Carrousel (A classic carousel ride.)
- Mad Tea Party (A spin ride on which one spins on models of tea cups.)
- Matterhorn Bobsleds (A bobsled inspired ride that is based on the Matterhorn in Switzerland – note that for this ride there are two different tracks so ride both!.)
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride (A dark ride that goes through the scenes of the movie The Wind in the Willows.)
- Peter Pan’s Flight (A dark ride based on the movie.)
- Pinocchio’s Daring Journey (A dark ride based on the story.)
- Snow White’s Scary Adventures (A dark ride that is based on the story.)
- Storybook Land Canal Boats (A boat ride that goes through miniature scenes of famous Disney stories.)
- Chip ‘n Dale Treehouse (A walkthrough for kids based on the living quarters of Chip ‘n Dale.)
- Disneyland Railroad (The Disneyland Railroad has a station in Mickey’s Toontown.)
- Donald’s Boat (A walkthrough that is based on Donald Duck’s home.)
- Gadget’s Go Coaster (A rollercoaster, expectant mothers should not ride.)
- Goofy’s Bounce House (A bouncey house that is based on Goofy’s home.)
- Mickey’s House and Meet Mickey (A walkthrough based on Mickey Mouse’s house and where one can meet Mickey Mouse himself.)
- Minnie’s House (A walkthrough based on Minnie Mouse’s house, Minnie appears out front quite often.)
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin (A dark spin ride based on the movie, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)
- Enchanted Tiki Room (An Audio-Animatronics show that features singing birds, flowers, and various tiki figures; in the lanai out front you will also see tiki gods and goddesses.)
- Indiana Jones Adventure (A dark thrill ride based on the Indiana Jones series.)
- Jungle Cruise (A boat ride that goes through sights of isolated jungles of Asia, Africa, and South America.)
- Tarzan’s Treehouse (A walkthrough that is based on the treehouse in Tarzan.)
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (A mine train-themed rollercoaster.)
- Tom Sawyer Island (A large play area that is based on the Tom Sawyer stories.)
- Frontierland Shootin’ Exposition (A shooting gallery arcade, one round costs $0.50.)
- Mark Twain Riverboat (A full-sized riverboat sailing around the “Rivers of America.”)
- Rafts to Tom Sawyer Island (Rafts to access Tom Sawyer Island.)
- Sailing Ship Columbia (A pirate ship themed boat sailing around the “Rivers of America.”)
- Big Thunder Ranch (A petting zoo.)
- The Golden Horseshoe Stage (A performance venue.)
- Splash Mountain (A log flume water ride)
- Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes (A canoe ride in which visitors paddle around the “Rivers of America.”)
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (A dark ride that is based on the stories of Winnie the Pooh.)
- Astro Orbitor (A spin ride)
- Autopia (A driving course. While many might think this to be a children’s ride, there is a height requirement, as crashing may occur.)
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters (A dark ride that is a game similar to laser tag, only riders need to shoot the Z’s along the way.)
- Disneyland Monorail (The first monorail built in the West connects Disneyland to Downtown Disney.)
- Disneyland Railroad (The Disneyland Railroad has a station in Tomorrowland.)
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage (you can see Nemo and his friend from the Pixar film “Finding Nemo”)
- “Honey, I Shrunk the Audience” (A 3D show)
- Innoventions (A walk through museum featuring the latest technology.)
- Space Mountain (A dark rollercoaster)
- Starcade (An arcade, the fee to play the games is 5 tokens for $1.)
- Star Tours (A Star Wars-themed flight simulator)
Shows and Parades
Fantasmic is an evening live action show that takes place on the Rivers of America. It is a wonderful show with many of the Disney characters, animation on a screen made of jets of water, and fireworks. It can be too intense for very young children, but for all others it is a very enjoyable. Daily, there are two parades along the route between Main Street, U.S.A. and “it’s a small world.” At 9:25PM nightly, Disneyland puts on its famous fireworks show. There are many other shows at Disneyland as well.
Sealand Travel Club has mature resources to ensure excellence every step of the way. Our fulfillment is performed by certified and certificated industry specialists. Call 1-866-571-3694 to find out more about Sealand Travel Club.