Major cities in South Florida are:
- Boca Raton – Outstanding landscaping, parks and beaches.
- West Palm Beach – sub-tropical waterfront location, vibrant downtown for shopping, exciting dining experiences.
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Beach,Deep Sea diving, Butterfly World, Thoroughbred racing.
- Fort Myers– Beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel and the exotic beaches of Captiva Islands.
- Hollywood – Seminole Indian reservation
- Key West – Charter saltwater deep sea fishing, kayak, SCUBA diving and snorkeling.
- Miami – Boating, Watersports, Glass Bottom boats, Deep Sea Diving, cruising.
- Naples– Enjoy the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, world class shopping, golf courses and the nearby untamed tropical wilderness of The Everglades.
- Port Charlotte Hurricane Charley on August 13, 2004 hit this area badly.20,000 roofs needed repairs, and businesses moved into trailers. However this area is on the way to a complete recovery.
- Sarasota – Casey Key, Longboat Key, Lido Key, Siesta Key, Venice, Manasota Key,Ringling Brothers Circus Museum
- Vero Beach– Disney’s Vero Beach resort community with priorities on art, education, culture and lifestyles.
- Palm Beach– The Island of Palm Beach offers pristine beaches with glistening views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Must See Destinations in South Florida are:
- Marco Island, Captiva Island, and Sanibel Island in Southwest Florida.
- Sebring International Raceway in Sebring.
- Coral Castle in Homestead –An odd complex of stone structures, built with enormously heavy stones, and allegedly by one man, without the help of modern equipment.
- Fakahatchee Strand State Park -The wild orchids.
- Miami Seaquarium aquarium located on Virginia Key in Biscayne Bay in the city of Miami with a pair of local Manatees.
- Lincoln Road in Miami – a popular pedestrian mall lined with shops, sidewalk cafes, bars and galleries.
- City of Miami Cemetery is a historic cemetery in Miami.
- Florida Lighthouses are numerous and beautiful in South Florida, take some time to visit these iconic images of the coast.
Sealand Travel Club has mature resources to ensure excellence every step of the way. Our fulfillment is performed by certified and certificated industry specialists. Call 1-866-571-3694 to find out more about Sealand Travel Club.